adding extra value

Call us 020 8686 8876

UK tax payer resident overseas

We undertake the UK tax affairs of a large number of UK clients who are based in other countries – for example, we have clients based in Dubai, Malaysia, USA and Panama.

If you live and pay tax overseas but have assets in the UK that are generating income for you, for example rental property, dividends and interest payments, we can manage you UK personal tax affairs.

We also work with clients whose tax liability relates to more than one country. For example, we have a client in the UK who pays some US tax and some UK tax and we liaise with the US accountant to provide information for the US Inland Revenue Service on what will be taxed here and what will be taxed in the US, ensuring that all information is fully disclosed to all parties.

Next steps – book a free one-hour consultation

We also offer all prospective clients a free one-hour consultation, with no obligation to use our services beyond that meeting. Call us today on 020 8686 8876 or send us an email to book yours.

Cruse & Burke,
73 Park Lane,

Tel: 020 8686 8876


Sign up to receive our tax newsletter
    for Cruse+Burke to use this information to keep in touch by providing occasional updates and marketing. I understand that Cruse+Burke will never sell my personal information or pass it on without my explicit permission.

  ClearBooks logo

Xero certified advisor logo

Website created by: Scaramanga Marketing, Design JD & Route22