Accountants for Hotels, Leisure and Hospitality

As a hotel owner, you’re constantly surrounded by two things; risks and taxes. There are certainly different kinds of taxes you need to take care of. GST, VAT, tax refund, and PAYG are just a few names. The risk factor comes in Liquor licensing and food handling and if you’re not doing these two right you can get penalties. Let our accountants for Hotels handle all kinds of taxes for you to allow yourself to focus on other issues. This also helps you reduce your risks. 

We also help you with legal matters and you can also rely on us for business advice. Its always better to form a legal business entity because that way you won’t is personally liable for a sued hotel business. Our accountants in Croydon are here to help you with that procedure too and we also register your taxes.

Did you know London hotel tax is 20%? If you didn’t know that you certainly need a professional in your team and if you did know that then there are certainly many other things  you are unaware of which an expert can always help you with. 

Build a Long Term Relationship with our Accountants for Hotels

We like happy customers and try best to make long term relationships with them. An essential step that you need to take before starting a hotel business is opening a business bank account and credit card even if you’re running a small business. This prevents your personal finances to mix up with professional finances. The policy of our accountants for hotels is to give such an outclass service to our customers that they become obliged to come back again and do business with us. And we always support long term relationships. Who can handle your financial matters better than someone who already understands your business? Give us a chance and be free from all the accountancy burdens. 

Who we help?

Self Employed

Self Employed/Sole trader Accounting and Taxation Services

Company Setup

Company setup, Registered office, PAYE & VAT registration services.


Accounting & Taxation Services for Startups & Small Businesses


Contractor’s Accounting & Taxation Services operating via LTD


Accounting & taxation Services for UK residents Landlord’s

Non-Resident Landlords

Personal Tax Return Services for Non – Resident landlords.


Accounting & taxation for those owning properties under SPV's

HNW Individuals

Personal Tax Return services for High Networth Individuals.

How to Join/Switch?

Switching to Cruse + Burke is as easy as ABC...


Get in touch

Get in touch, explain your requirements, or sign up online.

Letter of Engagement

You will then sign an agreement, either Online on our website or by email.

Previous Accountants

We get in touch with your previous accountant to obtain information

We Do the Rest

Simply focus on your business and we will do the rest.

Why Cruse + Bruke

The originals of the firm go back to before World War II. There were a number of partnerships over this time, including King & Cruse in the 1970s, part of which became Cruse + Burke in 1992

Technology Driven

We use Xero, Quickbooks, Sage & many other online software.

Dedicated Accountant

Meet, Call, E-mail or Skype to your dedicated accounts manager.

Unlimited Support

Free telephone & email support throughout the year.

Experienced Team

Our team have over 100 years of combined experienced.

Free - Email Reminders

Never Miss any deadline with our automated email reminders.

Yes, We Are Chartered!

We’re an ICAEW, ACCA & AAT accredited Firm.

Ways to get in touch with us